1. Cut out the fabric for my pirate-of-honor stuff last night. Rotary cutter FTW. Friday night will be setting up for sewing at home, which means sorting craft room. Also: TERRIFIED of single fold bias tape.
2. Sushi King is the best. Accept no substitutes.
3. Dipping my toes back in the waters of Weight Watchers. I'd talk more about it, but I guarantee it would offend people.
4. Had my first Bio quiz. Pretty sure I aced it. Class makes me want to be a vegetarian. Thinking of seeing if Jack is interested in trying it for a month. Can't be this month though, because we're going to eat every kind of meat they serve on a stick at renfaire.
5. Work temporarily calm. Big confusion about QV project makes me despair for my intellect, however.