A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."*
1. I like rings that are bands, or are more square-ish than roundish.
2. I tend to anthropomorphize everything.
3. Just the very word "chitinous" gives me the squicks.
4. Hey, four! That's my lucky number.
5. Up until I was about 13 we had two dogs. That is why you see "Teeko and Muffin" in my interest list. Muffin was older than me and may have been a tad resentful of my arrival. Teeko was a poodle-mutt and I used to dress him in doll clothes.
6. My dad taught me how to fire a gun as soon as I was old enough to go to the range. He was very conscientious about gun safety and that was a valuable lesson.
7. I have fond memories of visiting my mom at work at Thalhimer's where she worked in the fine jewelry department when I was little. Upstairs in the bakery they sold large cookies in the shape of animals with colorful frosting. I was sad when the May company bought it out and turned it into a Hecht's.
* Oh, fuck you, meme.