1. Do you still know/talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
Haven't spoken to him in years. I'm sure he's still around the area somewhere. Actually, I'm not sure, but whatever. The last time I spoke to him he wanted to get together and hang out, and my fiance at the time was uncomfortable with it, and my ex had a snit and said never mind. No big loss there.
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Probably store them somewhere and use them up slowly. If 1,000 plastic spoons was too big to fit in a drawer, maybe I'd donate them to somewhere.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Uh, Cat Stevens? Jem and the holograms? My friends' Amy Grant tapes? Cameo's Word Up is the first tape I ever had that was mine, but that was in maybe 6th grade.
4. What is the best thing about your current job?
Really forgiving and pleasant boss.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one?
What's cell phone etiquette?
6. Are you against marriage?
Not in and of itself, I guess.
Lifetime partnership and stuff. It's a good ideal.
8. What's the most fucked up food combination you've come up with that's actually tasty?
I don't come up with fucked up food combinations as a practice.
9. Have you been on a date in the past week?
10. If yes... how did it go, if no, why not?
Because dates are annoying? Because I'm in a relationship and it doesn't require date structure?
11. Where are you going on your next vacation?
If I knew that, I'd probably be more content in general.
12. Quote a song lyric, because I told you to!
The path is clear
Though no eyes can see
The course laid down long before.
And so with gods and men
The sheep remain inside their pen,
Though many times they've seen the way to leave.
13. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
I think I have a mix.
14.Would you rather lose an arm or an eye?
Dunno. So long as it's not an ear.
15. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Only just about everything. If you know where else I can get furniture cheap, O giver of memes, please let me know. I do have alot of thrift store furniture here and there. If only I were a carpenter, I'd custom make everything.
16. Are you ashamed of having it?
Not at all. See above. (at least until someone tells me they treat their employees like shit or has scary business practices, anyways.)
17. What do you wish someone would buy you?
A Treo, a wedge pillow, a 2005 Mustang, an iBook, any number of books from my amazon wish list, all-expenses paid landscaping, a drum kit, look if I don't stop now this will get scary.
18. What do you think of hipsters?
I'm not sure I'd know what one looked like anymore.
19. What are you wearing right now?
Flowy skirt I got off ebay, boxer briefs, black flip flops, black t-shirt, red beady necklace, the one stupid VS bra I own.
20. When is the last time you had mom's home cooking?
July. Mom and dad are kind of partner cooks.
21. Do you like your parents?
Certainly. We may disagree sometimes but I still love & like them.
23. What state/country are you from?
24. Do you ever wish you were gay/straight?
Sometimes being neither is kind of uncomfortable. If I wish either way (no offense to my main squeeze) I generally wish I were just gay. This is probably borne of a lack of understanding of my privilege for being able to pass as straight most of the time.
25. Tell us about the last conversation you had.
I took a walk with summer_queen so that we could refresh ourselves after numbly staring at computer screens all day.
26. Where do you see yourself in one month?
27. What is your favorite smell?
28. Home Depot: pure evil or pure genius?
Uh, I leave these kind of policy declarations up to the smart people.
29. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
No. I am almost never manic.
30. What is the time and the outside temperature at the moment?
4:37PM 89 degrees F