On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list, write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they can guess the songs. Some are obvious. Some, maybe only for a few people.
1. Sorry. stop. Cannot attend.. / I've flown away and taken all your money / Wish you were here to help me spend
2. Though his dreams have lost some grandeur coming true / There’ll be new dreams, maybe better dreams and plenty
3. Sometimes you're crazy, and you wonder why / I'm such a baby, yeah, the Dolphins make me cry
4. Throwing small shadows / I catch those that fall at my feet
5. If I could wear your clothes / I'd pretend I was you and lose control
6. Make love in the middle of a war zone / All of God's children / Never gonna die
7. Never stay too long in your bed / Never lose your heart, use your head
8. Then let me build a bridge for I cannot fill the chasm / And let me set the battlements on fire
9. And if the seas go boiling black / Can you tell me what you'll do about that
10. Clicks, clacks / Riding the backs of giraffes for laughs is alright for a while
11. He lit the fuse and ran for a mile / The space rocket went up in style
12. Will I take my rest? / Have I passed the test?
13. Under moonlight I stood wild and naked / Felt no shame just my spirit awakened
14. Ooh, but I watch him so sadly / How can I tell him I love him / Yes I would give my heart gladly
15. All I ask of you is one thing that you never do / Would you put your arms around me?
16. aaaauuuugggghhhh don't give me any more cigarettes!
17. My baby has a pet duck / And my baby is a heck of a Fffff-riend
18. How could she say to me / Love will find a way / Gather round all you clowns
19. Take a left, a sharp left and another left
20. Ain't no use in complainin' / When you got a job to do / Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in / And that's when I met you
Damn if lyrics websites are not the WORST popup offenders.